Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange is a part of What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine products library. To see this Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange .
This specific product of Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange posted by Rembert. You can see a library of What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine. Get segments interesting article about What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine that may help you. If you're wishing to find Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange with the easiest price. $ead the review on Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Cheap Small Appliances Store.
Do you want your kitchen to remain updated? UP stands for UPDATED! Version 2 represents the new and improved design of the new thermoblock produced for this newest version.
The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and thickness for good temperature stability. The inside pipe for which water comes in contact for heating is made of stainless steel. This is advantageous since the thermoblock in this case is less prone to limescale build up from magnesium and calcium - limescale is a major factor in causing problems on espresso machines. The other advantage is the aluminum avoids 'pitting' in cases where purified water is used.
Version 2 machines also have a microprocessor that pulsates the pump so water in the reservoir continuously fills the thermoblock for continuous steam - until the reservoir runs near empty.
Another enhancement is the steam valve design. Previous models had metal-to-metal closure for shutting off the steam/how water valve. The version 2 models were upgraded with compression steam valves so there is a rubber gasket that makes the closure. This newer design lowers the chance of limescale buildup as seen on previous models.
In addition, the Dream UP includes a 3 way solenoid valve, adjustable overpressure valve, and aluminum tamper. The Ascaso Dream Up Version 2 does NOT have a pipe into the drip tray on the left side. There is a black plug sealing the hole, and the three way solenoid valve returns to the reservoir. The manufacturer changed this from feedback from customers who had difficulty removing the drip tray for cleaning because the pipe was in the way. The boldest outline, a wink to the past and a best to the future. The Dream UP Versatile espresso and cappuccino machine is the flagship of the Ascaso line. Its classic retro look is combined with the best that modern technology has to offer in a traditional style machine.
- Simple to Use Controls - Flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler. Two more professional grade rocker switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right). A series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk. Temperature Gauge - The front mounted temperature gauge monitors the temperature of the boiler in both coffee mode and steam mode. read in Celsius. Frothing Tip for Perfect Foam - Like magic, the wand will make perfect foam. In an instant, the steam wand converts the milk in your 12 or 20 oz. frothing pitcher to lovely foam for lattes and cappuccinos. Mounted on a swivel joint, the stainless steel steam wand conveniently swings aside and clean up is a snap. When frothing milk with this machine, please make sure to have the little hole in the frothing adapter positioned at the top level of the milk. Doing it this way will help aerate the milk froth.
- Quality Brewing Group - The grouphead is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the Dream UP group head evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction. Three way solenoid valve - As soon as the coffee switch is turned off, the three way solenoid valve relieves the pressure built up in the grouphead. The pressurized water is reverted to the water reservoir, and this feature allows back-to-back espresso extractions without having to wait for the portafilter handle to lose pressure by itself.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets - Keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the Dream UP uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle. The same coffee holder is used for ground coffee and espresso pods. Single shot and double shot 57 mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets are included for ground coffee, and there is a pod basket for single dose ESE pods. The double shot size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee. 48 oz. Water Tank - The removable water reservoir, equipped with a water level indicator, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet. The water reservoir is located in the lower section of the machine right behind the grouphead, and the water reservoir can be removed from the right hand side - just behind the steam wand. 16 BAR Water Pump - The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure to extract the best of what your coffee has to offer.
- Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater - The Dream UP has a polished stainless steel drip pan and chrome plated steel cup try, both easy to remove and clean. A unique scratch resistant cup-warming surface on the top of the machine lets you keep your espresso cups warm so your freshly brewed espresso does not cool too quickly once it hits the cup. Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock - After years of testing, the aluminum thermoblock with internal stainless steel lining of the water passage ways work remarkably well. Construction with Longevity In Mind - The Dream UP body is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum for extra long life. The aluminum is then finished in a chip resistant enamel paint. Unlike most espresso machines in this class that are made of steel, the Dream UP will not rust thanks to the aluminum body. All of components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance. Instructional manual included: The manual will state that some accessories (i.e. pod handle) are included with the machine. This is a universal worldwide manual that encompasses all different configurations of this machine. Please note that the only accessories included are the ones listed on this web page.
- Accessories:Portafilter with dual spout, pressurized single and double cup filter baskets, single ESE pod basket, plastic tamper, scoop, instructional manual, cappuccino frothing attachment on machine, single hole steam tip, Ascaso coffee wash cleaner, and ground coffee kit (which includes non-pressurized double cup filter basket, adapter, screw and dispersion screen). Warranty: Two years parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect. Three years warranty on grouphead part only limited to manufacturer's defect. Wear and tear items not included.
More and more people are now choosing to buy Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange via online. Along with offering such a vast array of the products themselves, we have made available the information you need to make an informed shopping decision.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
Now, you can buy them easily via online. Enjoy, your Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine Mandarin Orange, Rembert.
Small appliances can highlight your decor too; they come in all sorts of materials, colors and designs to match your style. Home appliances like microwaves and coffeemakers are essential in today's kitchens, but there is a wide variety of other small appliances to choose from.
Here at http://www.smallshophq.ddns.info we have the best small appliances available that are useful, affordable and should be in your home. In our below list you will discover various items including brand name blenders, pressure cookers, rice cookers, coffee makers, and much more! With our below list of great small appliances you will be able to find something perfect to suit your needs.
To read Small Home Appliances reviews check out the Buy Cheap Small Appliances Shopping for daily professional and consumer small appliances reviews. Find the samll appliances you need at a price that is nice right now!