Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 is a part of What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine products library. To see this Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 .
This specific product of Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 posted by Edgar. You can see a library of What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine. Get segments interesting article about What Is The Best Commercial Espresso Machine that may help you. If you are trying to find Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 with the simplest value. $ead the review on Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2, it's reasonable price. Thanks for your visit Cheap Small Appliances Store.
Measurements: 8.5" W x 12.5" H x 12.25" D. Width with steam wand out: 10". Depth with portafilter on machine: 14.75"
Tamper size: 57mm
Water tank: 2.0 liters
Bodywork: Enamel painted Steel
Machine weight with portafilter on: 15.6 lbs.
Power: 1000 watts
Pump Pressure: 16 bar
Coffee thermostat: Boiler 100º / Thermoblock 95º
Steam thermostat 140º+ Safety Thermofuse
Steam pipe protector / Cappuccino/hot water pipe
Brass portafilter holder: 57mm
Three prong plug
Warranty: Two years parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect. Three years warranty on grouphead part only limited to manufacturers defect.
- 2 Liter Water Tank - The removable water reservoir, equipped with a water level indicator, can be filled while operating or taken out and filled at the faucet.
- The Ascaso ARC Version 2 espresso and cappuccino machine fits in any decor and is the perfect size for the space challenged kitchen. It is compact, yet it performs like larger professional machines as demonstrated through excellent steaming ability and brewing results. Beyond its performance, the ARC just looks cool, it will be right at home in any kitchen decor. The ARC was designed as a medium price espresso machine that excels at making espresso drinks including lattes, mochas, cappuccino and all of your favorite coffee house drinks. Simple Brewing Features - The ARC begins great coffee with the simple push of a button that starts the flow of espresso and continues until you have the desired amount of coffee. Durable buttons comprise the control panel and all the controls are logically arranged and simple to use. Several lights tell you when the machine is powered up and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or steaming milk. Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater - The ARC has a polished stainless steel cup tray and a drip pan just underneath, both easy to remove and clean. A cup-warming surface on the top of the machine lets you keep your espresso cups warm so your freshly brewed espresso does not cool too quickly once it hits the cup. The ARC espresso machine features simple to use controls, a powerful pump, ground coffee baskets, ESE pod baskets, an efficient heating element for steaming milk and making hot water, special milk frothing tip, a removable water tank, a cup tray, cup warming surface and a removable drip tray. All this in beautiful, compact, steel housing.
- Quality Brewing Group - The grouphead (the component that accepts the coffee holder) is made of chrome plated brass. Designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the ARC group head evenly distributes heat and reduces "hotspots" for more temperature consistent espresso. It has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction. Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock - After years of testing, the aluminum thermoblock with internal stainless steel lining of the water passage ways work remarkably well. Construction with Longevity In Mind - The ARC is constructed of steel that has been finished throughout with enamel paint. All of the components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance. The ARC Version 2 represents the new and improved design of the new thermoblock. The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and of solid thickness for good temperature stability. The inside tubing for which water comes in contact for heating is made of stainless steel. This is advantageous since this thermoblock will be less prone to limescale build up from magnesium and calcium - limescale is a major factor in causing problems on espresso machines. The other advantage is the aluminum avoids 'pitting' in cases where purified water is used.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets - Keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the ARC uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle. There is one coffee holder for ground coffee and espresso pods. Pressurized single shot and double shot 57 mm diameter stainless steel filter baskets are also included just in case pre-ground coffee is used. The larger size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee. The third basket can be placed into the filter holder for E.S.E. compatible espresso pods.
- 16 BAR Water Pump - The secret to a great espresso is a water pump that has the power to force water through the coffee grounds to extract the full flavor from the coffee. No worries here, you have more than enough pressure (only 9 needed) to extract the best of what your espresso coffee has to offer. Instructional manual included: The manual will state that some accessories (i.e. pod handle) are included with the machine. This is a universal worldwide manual that encompasses all different configurations of this machine. Please note that the only accessories included are the ones listed on this web page. Accessories: Portafilter with dual spout, pressurized single and double cup filter baskets, single ESE pod basket, plastic tamper, scoop, instructional manual, cappuccino frothing attachment on machine, single hole steam tip, Ascaso coffee wash cleaner, and ground coffee kit (which includes non-pressurized double cup filter basket, adapter, screw and dispersion screen). ARC Version 2 machines also have a microprocessor that pulsates the pump so water in the reservoir continuously fills the thermoblock for continuous steam - until the reservoir runs near empty - at which time the operator needs to turn the steam button off.
More and more people are now choosing to buy Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2 via online. Along with offering such a vast array of the products themselves, we have made available the information you need to make an informed shopping decision.
If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2, Our products are available online and you can get more information concerning the products by visiting our website.
Now, you can buy them easily via online. Enjoy, your Ascaso Arc Espresso Machine - V2, Edgar.
Small appliances can highlight your decor too; they come in all sorts of materials, colors and designs to match your style. Home appliances like microwaves and coffeemakers are essential in today's kitchens, but there is a wide variety of other small appliances to choose from.
Here at http://www.smallshophq.ddns.info we have the best small appliances available that are useful, affordable and should be in your home. In our below list you will discover various items including brand name blenders, pressure cookers, rice cookers, coffee makers, and much more! With our below list of great small appliances you will be able to find something perfect to suit your needs.
To read Small Home Appliances reviews check out the Buy Cheap Small Appliances Shopping for daily professional and consumer small appliances reviews. Find the samll appliances you need at a price that is nice right now!